Good health is an important factor for a fast hair growth. Your hair follicles are the active part, which is situated under the scalp skin. It is extends from the root to your hair follicle. Thus, the hair on your scalp grows faster than any other part of the body.
Each hair is made up of a protein called keratin. The hair on scalp grows with a specific life cycle through out the life. Basically, growth on an average is 1/2 an inch per month. The hair on your scalp grows in different phases of life cycle and they are as follows:
- Anagen (Growing Phase): During this phase, hair cell produces large quantity of new hair from the follicle. Around 80% of the hair grows in anagen phase. The period of hair growth varies from 2 – 6 years depending on and your hormones.
- Catagen – (Transitional Phase): In this phase your hair stops growing and it is in intermediate stage. Hence, the base IBC of your follicle in the scalp moves upwards, due to which they shrinks about 20% of the normal hair length. This phase lasts for 14 to 20 days after the completion of the growing phase.
- Telogen – (Resting Phase): This is the phase where the follicle is completely at rest. Your old hair shed and the new ones are produced. This phase lasts for about 100 days. At the end of telogen phase the follicle re-enters the anagen phase and the cycle continues throughout your life.
Tips for Fast Hair Growth
The simple tips for growing your hair faster and stronger are as follows:
- A regular oil hair massage nourishes their roots from the scalp and increases the blood flow to your hair follicles. This will help to have fast hair growth and also have stronger roots.
- Have a eat healthy diet, which includes a lot of proteins, vitamin E and vitamin D. This will keep your hair healthy and you will experience better hair growth.
- It is recommended that you do not take too much of stress, as it increases the risk of hair loss, thins them and slows down the growth of new healthy ones.
- If you want to grow your hair long, then trim them at least once in a month. This will remove the split-ends and helps in fast hair growth.
- As UV rays damages your skin, it can also hampers your hair growth. Use good quality products available in the market, which can protect your hair from harmful rays and dust.
- Wash your hair gently and avoid frequent hair wash to protect them from harmful chemicals. The chemicals used in the shampoo can cause loss of hair.
- Brush your hair regularly in all the directions and this will stimulate your scalp naturally.
Conclusion: To have fast hair growth, it is necessary to maintain them well. There are many products available in the market to nourish your hair and make them healthy. You could also try some of the home remedies, which are quite effective. Treating your hair in a right manner can give them a glorious texture.