Vitamins play a vital role in promoting faster and stronger hair. There are some best vitamins for hair growth available in market, which has proven to deliver positive results.
The best vitamins for hair growth are as follows:
- Vitamin A: It is a powerful anti-oxidant that stimulates hair follicles and helps in the production of sebum - A natural lubricant for healthy and shiny hair. The natural sources of vitamin A are carrots, greens, eggs and many others
- Vitamin B Complex: A vitamin B complex supplies proteins to your hair follicle. Therefore it enriches and strengthened the follicles. If this is consumed daily, the B complex speeds up the metabolism which promotes faster and stronger hair growth. It grows twice the speed as it would grow without vitamin B complex.
- Vitamin B: This helps to maintain proper amount of hemoglobin in your body which helps in carrying out oxygen and nutrients to the hair follicles. They help to improve your immunity level to fight with stress. The source of vitamin B also plays an important role in re-growth of hair follicles. The natural sources of vitamin B are whole grains, pulses, eggs, meat and others.
- Vitamin C: It can help to fight hair loss. One of the major causes of hair loss is vitamin deficiency. It also helps in maintaining strong and resilience of your hair against constant strain and unhealthy environment. The natural sources of vitamin C are red cabbage, onion, oranges, lemon, apple and cranberries.
- Vitamin E: Vitamin E is a popular ingredient in skin care and hair care products. When your skin is not tight enough, the hair follicle forces your hair through the epidermal layer speedily and easily. Henceforth the problem of hair fall arises. Vitamin acts as a supplement to supple and conditions the hair follicle beneath the roots. This will tighten the hair follicles from the root and gives a faster growth.
Benefits of Best Vitamins for Hair Growth
Your body requires a complete source of essential vitamins for faster and stronger hair growth. As per the estimation 8 out of 1o people dont have a sufficient amount of vitamins in their body. There the hair growth cycle slows down.
Basically your hair grows in different phases. The healthier your hair, the longer it stays in the growth phase. If your hair is unhealthy, it grows slower and breaks easily. Therefore it gives an extra load to your follicles to produce a new hair.
Hence to keep your hair healthy and stronger you need to constantly supply a proper amount of essential vitamins to your body. You can keep your hair healthy by improving your diet with supplementing best vitamins for hair growth. This will definitely bring a difference in a short period of time.
Conclusion: To get all the benefits of best vitamins for hair growth, try out a vitamin pill that is labeled specially for hair, nails and skin. The usual combination is with B complex, Vitamin E, biotin, amino acid, aloe, lutein, iron and other essentials.