Hair loss is becoming common in both men and women, due to pollution and stress. If you are also suffering from similar condition, then you can try out some homemade remedies for hair growth which do not have any side effects. The products used are easily available in the market at reasonable rates. The best advantage is that it can be done at your home and with your convenience.
The homemade remedies for hair growth not only helps for thinning hairs, but also helps for re-growth on the bald areas on your scalp.
Tips of homemade Remedies for Hair Growth
Thinning hair prevention is possible by following basic homemade remedies for hair growth which are as follows:
- Onion is a useful ingredient for better hair growth. It can be used as a conditioner. Mix onion paste, cinnamon, garlic paste into hot water and apply on your scalp with light massage.
- The other method is by adding finely chopped onion into your shampoo and using it on a regular basis as conditioner.
- Massage your scalp with olive oil and leave it for 45 minutes before your hair wash. This acts as a conditioner for your hair and provides liveliness for your hair from the root.
- Honey acts as a anti bacterial and healing product. It can be used as a conditioner for dull and dry hair. After your hair wash, add half a tea soon of honey in a bowl of water and rinse the same on the scalp. This gives a shiny and luscious look to your hair.
- Coconut oil is extremely popular and used to stimulate hair growth. It also stave hair loss problems. To get the best result apply oil regularly to your hairs.
- Squeeze fresh lime juice and add with vinegar. Applying this and massage for 10 20 minutes. This will clean away the dead cells and dandruff from your scalp.
- Add 2 table spoons of henna leaves and mustard into an acrylic mug and give a boil. Later with the help of cloth remove the oil from the mixture. Apply this only your scalp. This remedy will stimulate flowing hair growth.
- Prepare a paste by adding lime seeds and black pepper seeds. Rub the paste on the scalp and accomplish the same twice a day for several weeks. This will boost out the blood flow on the bald area of your scalp. This will give a re-growth of hair on your bald area.
- Apply eggs on your scalp. This will increase the strength of your hair from the root and gives nourishment to your hairs.
- Beat the egg white and add lime into it. Rinse the mixture on your hairs avoiding your scalp. A Combination of lemon and egg white can help you get an instant luster to your hair.
Conclusion: The above homemade remedies for hair growth have been followed since our grand parents time and have been passed on ever. These remedies are very simple yet have effective results.