How does exercise help in promoting faster hair growth
Mental stress and too much of work pressure can lead to hair loss. One of the best method to maintain your body that will assist in hair growth is through rigorous exercise as a daily routine.
An exercise is an important factor which is as healthy as diet when it comes to promote faster hair growth. It helps in reducing your stress level, which is proved to be the major reason for hair loss. Basically an increased stress level constricts the blood vessel which supplies blood to your scalp. Certainly if the blood flow is insufficient in the scalp area, the scalp will not receive all the nutrients which are necessary for hair growth.
A regular workout having cardio and aerobic exercise can help to release serotonin and endorphins which assists in producing counter cortisol. A cortisol reduces inflammation which is a key to hair loss and assists to promote faster hair growth.
Exercise Tips to Overcome Stress and Promote Faster Hair Growth
These days it is noticed that the youngsters not more than thirty years are experiencing hair loss and grey hair. There are number of prescription available in the form of medicine to overcome such problems, but the best way to maintain healthy hair is through nature. The natural hair growth can be promoted using simple techniques such as exercise, yoga and meditation which are as follows:
- Avoid Stress: Intense physical or emotional stress can cause slow hair growth and increases the amount of hair fall. Generally it takes months together to repair a damage hair. So the sooner you start reducing your stress, the faster you promote your hair growth.
- Yoga Exercise: Practice yoga minimum twice a weak. A yoga exercise will help you to take a variety of poses which works out on your entire body. This puts you in a relaxed state of mind and makes your body muscle more flexible. Therefore the blood flow becomes easier in entire body and hence this helps to promote faster hair growth.
- Aerobic Exercise: Perform some aerobics exercise twice a weak like running, jogging, working on a treadmill and many others. This will help your body to release endrohins which maximizes the amount of oxygen in your body and scalp that develops healthy hair follicles.
- Breathe Deeply: Breathing deeply purifies the blood and helps in carrying out the nutrients and oxygen to the scalp cells. It is a very good stress reliever through which you will definitely promote faster hair growth.
- Proper Sleep: Sleep plays an important role in allowing the body to repair and regenerate the hair growth. A stress deprivation is a major form of stress which causes hair loss. Experts recommend minimum 8 hours sleep to keep you healthy.
Conclusion: The hair loss can be prevented without the intervention of any medicine, but by doing some simple exercise as a part of your routine. It is proved that exercise helps in regenerating the hair follicles.