Health nutritional and exercise plays an important role for fast hair growth. Your body needs both good blood circulation and vitamins in order to grow your hair faster. Firstly you need to stop all the sources of breakage by applying some home remedies. Breakage is the general reason for slow hair growth and then concentrate on hair maintenance.
Natural Source Which Leads to Fast Hair Growth
Food that is rich in protein and low in carbohydrates and has less fat content can help in maintaining fast hair growth and also prevents hair loss. The natural sources are as follows:
- Iron is essential source for supplying oxygen to your cells including hair follicles. Iron deficiency can cause damage to your hair follicles by lowering the haemoglobin level in your body. The deficiency can reduce supply of oxygen in the blood and in turn oxygen deficiency weakens the follicles and leads to scalp dryness. If you are suffering from anemia in iron deficiency, then it is important to take some iron supplements which are easily available in stores in form of pills or any other natural source.
- Vitamins and amino acids are essential for your health which helps in fast hair growth.
- Omega 3 and omega 6 contains anti inflammatory 6 properties which prevents hair loss.
- Proteins and calcium are very important for hair tissues. The deficiency of protein or calcium can damage your hair permanently. Therefore a diet rich in calcium and protein can help the hair grow faster. The richest source of protein is soybean.
Tips for Fast Hair Growth with Natural Source
- Brush or comb your hair not more than twice a day. It can pull your hair and gradually leads to hair fall.
- Include vitamin c in your daily diet as a part of mandatory. A vitamin c deficiency can cause dull and dry hair which leads to an easily breakage.
- Intake proper proportion of fats in your daily diet. A healthy fats act as an indispensable source for fast hair growth. Fat is important for your body to maintain healthy hair because it helps in assimilating vitamins which are necessary for hair growth.
- Maintain good health by regular exercise. A regular cardiovascular and aerobic exercise can helps in strengthening hair follicles.
- Include spices in your daily meal. The spices help to absorb all the nutrients through the food. Hence nutrition is important source which promotes hair growth.
- Avoid hair straightening, curling or coloring your hair repeatedly. This can weaken your hair strands and therefore damages your hair follicles. It can result in hair fall. Hot styling tools can effect very quickly. Therefore use natural source of drying or styling your hair.
- Dont use tight bands to hold your hair style. The tight band can snag your hair and soils the roots.
Conclusion: It is always better to use natural source to maintain your hairs. This will not have any side effects and are available at reasonable rates.