Emphasis on proper hair care routine and diet is proved to be the important factor in having faster hair growth.
Tips For Faster Hair Growth
- Scalp Massage: A habitual scalp massage is highly beneficial to have a faster hair growth. Massage your scalp with oil for 10 15 minutes before every hair wash. You need to soothingly massage your fingers in circular motion over your scalp. The circulation increases the blood flow and keeps your hair follicles healthy from the root.
- There are different oils available in the stores such as coconut oil, rosemary oil, olive oil and others. Based on your hair type like silky hair, dull hair, dry hair and normal hair, choose the oil and warm it before applying on your scalp. The warm oil penetrates faster in the follicles and provides instant nourishment.
- Remove Your Scalp Residue: A scalp residue occurs when minerals accumulate and settle on the skin. This in turn leads to clogged pores which give a dull and dry look to your hair.
- To remove the residue, use a homemade remedy of mixing equal amount of apple cedar vinegar and water. Apply this mixture on your hair and leave it for 10 15 minutes. Then swash your hair with lukewarm water. This will clean the residue from the scalp and give a shiny look to your hair.
- Turn over hair upside down: Flip your hair twice a day. This will help in stimulating hair follicles by increasing the blood flow in your scalp.
- Hair Moisturizer: Hair moisturizer is the key to keep your hair healthy and gives a faster hair growth. Using a conditioner reduces tangles and provides nourishment. Apply conditioner only on lower half of your hair particularly focusing on the dry and split ends. Avoid using conditioner on the scalp, due to the chemicals present in it sometimes damages the hair follicles.
- Hair Die or Packs: Preferably use natural products to die or moisturizing your hair by using some home remedies. After applying pack wash it with lukewarm water to remove the natural pack which may contain some stickiness or herbs. If it is not removed neatly it may cause dandruff.
- Rinse Your Hair: Rinse your hair gently after every wash by using natural conditioner such as a mixture of two drops of sage essential oil in 1 litre of water, 3 drops of lavender oil, 5 drops of oil made up of rosemary and use as a conditioner. This will not only give a natural shine on your hair, but also helps in fast hair growth.
- Remove Split Ends: Trim your hairs frequently. This will help in removing split ends. The slit ends can restrict further growth. Experts recommends that hair should be trimmed at least once in 6 8 weeks
- Products for Hair Care: Always choose a mild shampoo or conditioner depending on your hair type. Dont use styling products in excess and frequent. The chemicals present in styling products can weaken your hail follicles and causes slow hair growth.
Conclusion: If you strictly follow the above tips, it will definitely give you faster hair growth.