Hair problems are faced by every person of any age many times in their life. There are many times, when you notice that the hair brush has a lot of hair after brushing it. This is the commencement of your hair problem but there is no need to panic. However, you can fix this issue by using certain home remedies for hair growth and control this issue before it gets any worse.
Use of home therapy is relatively easy with an outcome that is efficient and lasts long providing you with a much healthy and rich hair crown. Given below are some of the home remedies to fight against hair loss and promote their growth.
Fixing the problem internally first
Ideally a well-planned diet of adequate vitamins, iron and protein is necessary for the complete metabolism in our body and even for the hair.
- Vitamins: These play a big role as being one of the vital home remedies for hair growth. A proper balance of food rich in vitamins should be taken. B-complex supplements can also be taken to balance the vitamin deficiency in your body. Take a dosage as prescribed by your doctor because extra dose may also cause harm to the body.
- Protein: You can get proteins from pulses, nuts, fish, chicken and many others. Proteins are necessary for all the chemical processes otherwise the body weakens and cannot work to its full potential thus the proteins cannot reach the scalp and there is obstruction in nourishment to the hair.
- Iron: Iron is also very significant because its deficiency may lead to anemia and decrease in blood in our body, which causes hair loss. Food rich in iron are dried fruit, broccoli, red meat, spinach and more.
How to groom you hair to maintain its health?
Grooming is also one of the important steps, which comes under the home remedies for hair growth therapy.
- Be gentle with your hair.
- Too much styling and heating harms the hair.
- Use the right type of shampoo followed by a conditioner.
- If you require using a hair dryer then keep it low because too much heat damages the hair.
- It is best to have your hair dry naturally.
- Do not over expose your black crown in the sun.
- Never use chemical based dyes, colors or shampoo for washing your hair.
Why is massage necessary for your hair?
Head massage facilitates to enhance hair growth. Massage is necessary twice in a week for everyone to maintain a shiny and beautiful hair. Head kneading improves the blood circulation and makes it flow towards the hair follicles.
Thus the scalp gets moisturized and the roots of hair become strong giving a rich head crown. A good massage also makes a person stress free, which also helps to cause a positive metabolism in the body. In home remedies for hair growth treatment oil massage is also natural hair tonic. Applying oil is effective along with a balanced diet and drinking sufficient water, normal sleep, steer clear of stress and exercise everyday.