There are no quick fixes to achieving fast hair growth. Most products, remedies and solutions take time to start showing results. Today, with rapid advancements in technology, hair growth solutions are easily accessible to one and all.
Different Kinds of Hair Growth Solutions
To begin with, the safest solutions for fast hair growth are the home remedies, Ayurvedic products or natural / herbal remedies. Hair care tips passed down from generations are still the most popular ones being used by most people. Some of the standard home remedies are:-
- Massaging the scalp with lightly warmed coconut oil or olive oil which helps in nourishing the hair and increasing blood flow to the scalp.
- Washing hair with cold water rather than warm water keeps the hair follicles healthy.
- Eating foods rich in Vitamins A, C, and E and B-complex as well as foods enriched with biotin, niacin and calcium. All these ensure the hair is healthy, strong, and shiny and a fast hair growth is maintained.
- Grinding licorice root with castor oil and massaging it into the scalp is yet another ancient treatment for hair growth. Licorice mixed with milk can be similarly applied.
- Applying bhringaraj hair oil regularly.
- Making a paste of Shikakai powder and applying it to the scalp.
The above natural remedies are suitable to maintain a fast hair growth, keep the hair clean and conditioned and improve blood circulation to the scalp.
However, there are certain extreme situations where a person may have to look at surgical intervention to promote fast hair growth. This is a painful and expensive treatment for hair loss. Hair weaving, hair replacement and hair transplanting are some of the new age procedures adopted medically. The process takes place over several sessions and it provides a long lasting effect. These procedures are gaining popularity among celebrities and youngsters afflicted by premature baldness or hair thinning.
Taking care of your Hair
By regularly nourishing your hair, keeping it clean and healthy and free from infections, you can increase your hair growth. It is popularly believed that when your hair grows fast, its a sign of good health. Some simple tips to help regain hairs vitality and beauty are:-
- Sleep well for at least 8 hours a day. A rested spirit, body and mind will be in fighting fit condition always.
- Eat well make sure your diet contains all the essential nutrients and vitamins vital to the health and strength of your body and hair.
- Drink well drink water and lots of it. A well hydrated body helps in improving metabolism, blood circulation and energy levels.
- Treat your hair well Do not subject your hair to hot hair straightening irons, curling irons, and high temperature hair dryers. They can dry out and damage your hair irreparably. The hair follicles will become weak causing constant hair breakage and hair loss.
- Style your hair well Do not pull your hair back too tightly in a bun or a ponytail. The stress of the hair style can lead to speedy hair fall. Do not use too much of hair color, highlighters, bleach etc These chemicals can affect the quality of the new hair growing and lead to slower hair growth. Also trim your hair often to prevent split ends.
- Choose your hair care products well Finally to obtain fast hair growth, one must use appropriate shampoos, conditioners and styling products suitable for the hair type. Also use only quality products. As far as possible, try and utilize natural or herbal products which are gentle yet effective on the hair and have no lasting side effects.