Why Is Biotin Hair Growth Essential
Biotin is one of the best natural sources that help in the manufacturing process of hair follicles. It is an essential component in the growth of hair, nail and healthy skin. It basically belongs to Vitamin B or B-7 family that is water soluble B complex Vitamin.
Biotin hair growth sources play an important role in preventing hair breakage as well as foundation of new hair follicles. It strengthens the hair shaft and further enhances their flexibility. Therefore, the hair grows stronger, faster and healthier.
The deficiency can lead to breakage of hair that turns into hair loss, skin disease such as eczema, increases bad cholesterol level, heart problems and many others. It metabolizes proteins, carbohydrates and fat in the body and acts as a protector to your follicles and your body.
Biotin Hair Growth Natural Dietary Sources
A biotin is nothing but a vitamin supplement that is necessary element in the growing process of hair follicles. Our body produces it naturally, but not 100%. So, it is very important to include biotin in your daily diet for a healthy living. Some of the nutritional and dietary supply of biotin is as follows:
- Green Vegetables: Greens like spinach and broccoli are rich in vitamin A and C. They help in the production of sebum, an oily follicle discharge that acts as a natural conditioner for your hair. It also acts as an oxidant nutrient that protects your follicles from damage that occurs because of free radicals. Vitamin C is a good source of iron that helps in strengthening the hair shaft.
- Poultry: Poultry such as chicken, fish, turkey, meat, egg and others are excellent in proteins that are good for hair growth. Deficiency of protein can lead to hair thinning.
- Low Fat Dairy Products: Dairy products like diet milk, milk products and curds are great source of calcium, which is an important nutrient for your hair growth. They are also rich in casein, which is a vital source of protein. Daily intake of products rich in calcium helps in boosting up of hair follicles faster.
- Walnuts: Walnuts contains an acid called alpha linolenic such as zinc and omega 3 fatty acids. Zinc deficiency leads to hair breakage that ultimately leads to hair loss.
- Salmon: Salmon is the rich source of iron, omega 3 fatty acids and vitamin B-12 that supports a healthy scalp. Iron deficiency can lead to dry scalp and damages the follicles.
- Beans: Kidney beans and lentils provide protein to our body that promotes faster hair growth. It is also a good source of iron and zinc. The deficiency can lead to brittle hair that is one of the core reasons for hair loss.
- Water: Water contributes as a major source for dry hair. Basically, a hair contains around 25% of water, so drink minimum 8 glasses of water a day to maintain hydrated hair as well as good health.
Conclusion: Apart from natural dietary sources mentioned above, there are many biotin hair growth organic products such as hair oil, shampoo, conditioner and others that can help in the maintenance of hair follicles and are easily available in stores.