Hair loss or hair thinning is the major reason of stress among most people. This problem occurs both in women and men. Occurrence of hair loss can take place to any one ant any point of time.
Reasons for hair thinning or hair loss
Some of the most common reasons for the thinning of hair or for hair loss are the following:
- Poor nutrition
- Hormonal fluctuation
It is necessary for you to take hair loss seriously and go for a medical checkup, as the problem of hair loss might be due to some internal.
Food is important for natural hair growth. It is extremely necessary to take care of the food consumed by you daily. Breakfast is really important and should not be avoided at any cost.
One of the basic reason due to which hair loss occurs is improper diet. Having a healthy diet is important both for the growth and development of our body and also our hair.
The following food helps in the growth and enhancement of our hair:
- Foods which is rich in protein content, such as, milk, egg, fish and liver
- Brown rice
- Green vegetable
Supplements also play an important part in growing your hair. The food that we consume daily does not provide us with certain nutrients which are necessary for natural hair growth. These are the following:
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin B6 and B12
- Folic Acid
- Vitamin C
Natural remedies for hair enhancement
There are certain natural remedies, which also helps in natural hair growth. These remedies are of immense help and the product for your hair treatment is found in your kitchen. It is inexpensive and always available. These remedies also do not have any side effects, so it will not damage your hair in any way.
- The following are some common and most known remedies, which has been used for generations.
- Massaging your scalp with warm olive oil or coconut oil, at night and then leaving it on. Rinse it thoroughly the next morning.
- Coconut oil and almond oil mixed together. The quantity of the oil should be the equal. Massage your scalp with this mixture, leave it on for thirty minutes and rinse it well with a mild shampoo.
- Applying egg to your scalp also helps in natural hair growth. This also brings shine and improves the texture of your hair.
- Rinsing of your hair with cider vinegar, after using shampoo on your hair.
- Brushing your hair early morning and a night before sleeping is necessary. This stimulates the hair growth, as it smoothen your hair, and stops it from getting dry and rough.
Just as your body needs daily exercise, same goes for your scalp. Massing is a form of exercise, which helps in growing of your hair and stopping thinning of hair. A regular scalp massage is necessary.