Hair consists of a protein, keratin, which is a waste product of our body. Hair, is actually dead.
Normally, a man has about 100,000 strands of hair on his head. The normal rate of growth of hair is about, one and half inch in one month. It takes about two years for your hair, to grow up to shoulders.
Causes of hair loss:
- Lack of nutrition
- Hormonal imbalance
- Using harmful and synthetic hair products
- Increasing age
Hair loss has become a common problem nowadays. Every other person complains of hair loss irrespective of their gender. So, here are some hair growth tips, which can help you losing your hair:
- Massage on scalp with natural hair oils, this is beneficial for hair growth. It improves the circulation of scalp and it also helps in removing dead skin and deposits, which affects the growth.
- Wash your hairs frequently, at least three times in a week. This helps in removing dirt and deposits from scalp, which in turn helps in hair growth.
- Do not use any tight clips or bands to tie a high pony tail, this produces a mechanical force, which pulls hair from their roots and leaves a bald patch on scalp.
- Avoid hair processing in form of:
- Blowing dry
- Straight ironing
- Curling irons
- Treating with high heat and harsh chemical
- Do not use hair products which make hair dry. Always choose products which are creamy, this prevents loss of moisture from hair.
- A good hair growth tip is to do daily exercise. This helps in increasing blood circulation to scalp and hair follicles, and hence, prevents hair loss.
Improving hair growth through diet:
Diet has an important role in hair growth. A required amount of vitamins, minerals, fatty acids and iron is necessary for hair growth.
Vitamins are essential as they increase blood supply to scalp and hair follicles. Vitamin A, B, C and E are essential to maintain good texture of hair and also it promotes hair growth.
Nowadays, due to our busy schedule, we are not able to take a proper required amount of diet in a day. This causes deficiency of vitamins and minerals in our body, which makes our hair thin and brittle, and this is the major cause of hair loss in teenagers and working population.
The best hair growth tip is that, one should add adequate amount of iron in diet. Deficiencies of iron causes massive hair lose. Many women, who are in reproductive age group, complain of hair loss. This is due to anemia, which is caused due to deficiency of iron.
Hair adds self esteem to mens personality and glory to womens personality. Though hair is dead, it has various functions in our body and hence we should take good care of them. The best hair growth tip is that, we should add adequate amount of hair growth vitamins in our diet. Iron should also be added as it can cause anemia and can be the hidden cause of hair loss.