Presence of just hair strands on the scalp of a person is not of much worth if it not coupled with voluminous and healthy hair to match. Healthy hair depends largely on its structure and its normal functioning. You can improve the quantity and have beautiful hair if you follow fast hair growth tips.
Hair is made up of 3 main parts, Medulla - The core or the inner most part of the hair, Cortex - The middle part of the hair and the Cuticle - the outer part of the hair, which we get to see. Now, that we know our hair structure, lets learn what our hair constitutes of -
- Water - This maintains the properties of hair such as dryness and elasticity.
- Next is Keratin protein, which provides our hair its strength.
- Minerals decide the hair texture.
- Finally the color of the hair is obtained by the melanin pigments.
Tips to grow your hair faster, longer & healthier -
(1) Never use a brush when your hair is wet, the hair is very sensitive when wet and brushing leads to split ends and also damages your hair, instead use a wide toothed comb to remove the tangles.
(2) Blood circulation stimulates fast hair growth. Give a finger massage therapy for 5 to 10 minutes a day. Circular motions with your fingers on your scalp can do lot of changes.
(3) Watch your diet. Include loads of proteins and minerals. Green vegetables and fish are well known for proteins.
(4) Water is very important when it comes to health. Minimum 2 liters a day, brings wonderful changes in your body. It boosts the immune system, removes toxic waste from your body and hair. So, never say no to water.
(5) Blow-drying, ironing or perming your hair might be the trend today. However, they harm your hair and hence, they should be avoided if you are looking for fast hair growth. Products like sprays should be used limitedly as it affects the hair in the long run.
(6) Many vitamins play a major role in the hair growth. Biotin, Vitamin B12, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, etc can be taken as daily supplements.
(7) Oil promotes fast hair growth, It strengths the hair from within and avoids the breakage. Hence it is recommended to oil your hair an hour before shampooing. It is also advised that leaving the oil over night and shampooing next day morning would be more useful.
(8) Stress is a poison which spoils your hair. Try to relax and grab sleep whenever you can. They help fast hair growth.
(9) Regular trimming should be added in your schedule. Because it is equally important to manage the split ends as they will result in thinning of your hair.
(10) Conditioning after shampooing helps in managing your hair to a greater extent. When we apply shampoo, hair cuticle opens to support total cleaning. Conditioning helps in closing these cuticles, therefore giving your hair a smooth and shiny texture.
Just follow these steps and for sure you will fall in love with your hair!