Introduction to vitamins for hair growth:
Now a day’s many people opt for vitamins or herbal supplements for fast long growing hair. Well there is no harm in doing that but you should be very careful about the products you use. You don’t want to cause any harm to your hair because of some careless decision. If you don’t want your money get flushed down the drain then you should follow the steps which have been mentioned below.
Things you should bear in mind:
- Opting for expired product just because it is cheap? NEVER. The product is not of any use if it is expired rather it may cause harm to your hair. Always check the seal of the vitamins. Buy a sealed pack, if the seal is broken then do not buy that pack.
- Make sure the container of the vitamin is “light tight”. If light enters inside of the container then the product is degraded for sure.
- Always buy those vitamins for hair growth which has a child proof or tamper proof cap. These kinds of vitamins can be very dangerous for small child. Never overdose, these vitamins contain large amount of vitamin A and that can cause liver failure and even death.
- Liquid vitamins are more effective than pills. If you get and option for liquid vitamins or capsules then always opt for former one. They get readily absorbed and work faster than pills.
- Try to look for USDA organic label at the back of the container. Organic vitamins are far better and since they are harvested from plants they don’t cause any danger. USDA label signifies that they are safe and healthy and most effective.
- Never opt for cheaper product as they contain a large amount of harmful chemicals and toxics. Vitamins for hair growth which are expensive are handmade in a pan to ensure zero toxics in them.
- Try to avoid colourful vitamins because the colours that are used may cause cancer and other severe diseases. While reading the ingredients check the gram weighs of each ingredient to determine that you are taking right amount of nutrients.
- Be sure that the vitamin for hair growth you are willing to buy has boron in it because it helps the body to absorb particular ingredients in large amount from the food. Also make sure that the supplement contains selenium in it as because it is great for hair growth.
- If you are trying to get pregnant or if you are already pregnant then it is advised that you should suggest your doctor before conceiving any of these pills, not only for hair growth vitamins but before buying any kind of vitamins.
- If you don’t have much budget then always go for store brands or generic vitamins for hair growth, they are somewhat cheaper.
- If you order online for these products then check that who owns the site rather it is always better to buy from reputable retailer or from the manufacturer.